Os facilitamos un documento con información de interés actualizada sobre el lanzamiento de la nueva Plataforma Europea de Educación Escolar:
El Servicio Nacional de Apoyo eTwinning ha publicado un artículo en el portal nacional para dar difusión al contenido del documento:
Todos los usuarios tienen que haber recibido un mensaje con esta misma información pero en inglés:
*** This message includes important information about your membership on the eTwinning platform. Please read it carefully. ***
We want to remind you that the launch of the new European School Education Platform is around the corner. The preliminary version («beta») of the platform will be available online on Tuesday 31/05/2022 at midday (CEST) at the address: https://school-education.ec.europa.eu
The services that will be available on the beta platform as of 31/05 are:
- Registration of all new users
- Partner-finding features
- Creation of new eTwinning projects, including their TwinSpaces
- Creation of new eTwinning Groups
The services that will remain on the current eTwinning platform after 31/05, until its closure in the second half of 2022, are:
- Limited features of eTwinning Live
- Existing eTwinning projects
- Existing eTwinning Groups
- News, articles, kits and other content in up to 33 languages
Please note that new users’ and projects’ registration are disabled as from 27/05 at etwinning.net. New eTwinning projects can be registered on the new European School Education Platform when it is launched on 31/05/2022.
To ensure a smoother transition to the new platform, please take a moment to read the following information if you haven’t yet:
- Questions & Answers: The Questions & Answers will help you deal with the upcoming changes. They cover the most likely situations and most common activities, explaining what kind of changes you can expect and when, and outlining the actions you should take.
- EU Login: The new platform will use EU Login. To make sure you are ready for this switch, we remind you to read this tutorial.
Further developed and new features as well as content will be made available on the new platform over the following months. Once the full integration is over, the new platform will combine all the current content and services from eTwinning and School Education Gateway under one roof, and introduce some new ones.
If you need further support
If you still have questions after reading the Questions & Answers, please contact your country’s National Support Organisation (NSO).
Thank you for your patience and support during the transition period, while we are creating a new and better home for the eTwinning community!
eTwinning Central Support Service Team
The European School Education Platform and eTwinning are initiatives of the European Commission and financed by Erasmus+, the European programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport.** You are receiving this important notification email because you have registered on the eTwinning platform. You cannot unsubscribe from the notification emails as